Terms & Conditions
Pacific Dunes Masters Competition
1. Information regarding prizes and how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions. By entering this promotion, the entrant agrees to these terms and conditions.
2. The promotion is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to participate. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
3. The promotion will be conducted at Pacific Dunes Golf Club, Medowie only.(Participating Club)
4. Promotion commences at Pacific Dunes on 00.01 (local time) on 23/06/15 and ends at 23.59 (local time) on the 30/09/15 (Promotional Period). No entries will be accepted outside the Promotion Period.
5. For every public round of golf purchased, either 9 or 18 holes, (Eligible Purchase), entrants will receive 1 entry into the draw.
6. Members are eligible to receive 1 entry for every guest (non-member) they bring to purchase a round of golf.
7. Entry is automatically captured when a public round of golf is booked by a non-member. Members’ entries will be entered manually at the time of booking.
8. Entrants must retain and may be required to present proof of each Eligible Purchase in order to claim a prize. An Entrant may be required to provide to the Promoter proof of purchase for all entries made. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries including requiring an entrant to provide proof of purchase for each entry made during the Promotion Period. Proof of purchase includes showing the original and providing a photocopy of the Receipt and for each Eligible Purchase made during the Participating Club’s Promotional Period.
9. Multiple entries are permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) entry permitted per every purchased round of golf (b) each entry must be booked separately and in accordance with entry requirements.
10. Incomplete, inaccurate, erroneous, ineligible or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid.
11. One winner only will be drawn from entries received and will take place at 12pm AEDST on the 6/10/2015. The winners will be notified by phone by the participating company within two (2) business days of the draw. All reasonable steps to notify the winners of the result of the participating company draw will be taken by the Promoter. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The first eligible entry randomly drawn from all entries received will win a prize pack consisting of 2 x 2 night accommodation and tournament entry to the final Sunday at the US Masters competition in 2016 valued at AUD$9,627.40, and 2 x Return flights to Augusta, USA valued at $3,700.A total of 1 prize pack will be awarded Australia wide. Total maximum prize pool for this promotion is AUD$ $13,327.40.
13. The winner will have their name and locality published on the Pacific Dunes website (www.pacificdunes.com.au) on the 09/10/15 for a period of 28 days.
14. Winners will be required to attend Pacific Dunes to receive collection details for their prize pack within 30 days of being notified of winning the prize.
15. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash (unless otherwise indicated). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in prize value. All prize values are the recommended retail price including GST.
16. The Promoter may conduct a further draw at the same time and place as the original draw as is necessary on 6/11/2015 in order to distribute any prize (if any) unclaimed by that date for that Participating Outlet, subject to any written directions given under applicable State or Territory legislation. In the event of the winner in the unclaimed prize draw, the winner will be notified in writing within two (2) business days of the draw. The names and localities of unclaimed prize winners (if any) will be published on the Pacific Dunes website on the 8/11/15 for a period of 28 days.
All reasonable steps to notify the winners of the results of the unclaimed prize draws will be taken by the Promoter. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. If a prize or element of the prize pack becomes unavailable, for any reason beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, then a comparable prize or prize element of equal or greater value will be awarded in lieu, subject to any written directions made under applicable State or Territory legislation. The Prizes within the Prize Pack are subject to any warranty that may apply.
18. It is a condition of accepting a prize that a winner may be required to sign a legal release or releases in a form determined by the Promoter, the Participating Club and/or any prize supplier in its or their absolute discretion. As a condition of entering this promotion, an Entrant consents to, in the event they are a winner, the Promoter using the Entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without further notification, remuneration or compensation for the purpose of promoting, publicising or marketing the promotion (including any outcome), and/or promoting any products or services manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter. The Entrant agrees that, in the event they are a winner, the Entrant will participate in all reasonable promoted activities in relation to the promotion as requested by the Promoter and its agents.
19. If this promotion is interfered with in any way, including but not limited to making multiple entries that are not associated with the purchase of a Promotional Product, unauthorised intervention or fraud or for any other reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
20. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) or (e) taking and/or use of the prize.
21. Your privacy is important to us: RCL Pacific Dunes Golf Operations Pty Ltd and its related bodies corporate (‘Pacific Dunes’, ‘we’ or ‘us’) will collect, use and disclose the information you submit to conduct the promotion. If you do not provide the personal information requested, you will not be able to enter the promotion. We may exchange your personal information with other Pacific Dunes entities and our service providers, such as delivery companies and technology providers.
further details about: (i) the personal information we collect; (ii) what we do with it; (iii) where we send it; (iv) how you can access and correct it; (v) how you can lodge a privacy complaint regarding the handling of your personal information; (vi) how we handle those complaints; (vii) online privacy; and (viii) the types of service providers we use.
If you have any questions regarding Pacific Dunes’ handling of your personal information or wish to seek access to, or
correct, personal information we hold about you, please call us on 02 4916 0500
22. The Promoter is Pacific Dunes a division of RCL Pacific Dunes Golf Operations Pty Ltd (91165126321) of (Championship Drive, Medowie, NSW, 2318)