18 Hole Championship Golf Course
in Port Stephens, NSW and is ranked #26 by Golf Australia.
Being a former PGA touring professional, I understand how important the environment is to your golfing experience. That’s why our course is finished with world-class pure Bentgrass greens and Santa Ana Couch fairways, and maintained to an impeccable standard by a team of dedicated agronomists.
Pacific Dunes combines two distinct nine hole loops to create a spectacular 18-hole championship course. The opening nine holes wind through the native woodland setting, perfectly complementing the stunning wetland back nine.
Cool down after your game at The Greenhouse, the region’s newest eatery, bar and events space. Offering a fully-stocked bar with multiple areas to wind down, including on the alfresco dining area with spectacular views across the greens, The Greenhouse is the perfect way to bring your big day to an end.
If you’re up for a challenge and don’t mind passing by a few kangaroos along the way, play Pacific Dunes.
See you soon,
Kurt Linde, General Manager Golf Operations
- 18 Holes (Weekend) $88
- 18 Holes (Weekday) $68
- Twilight Golf From 1:00pm (EST) $50
- Twilight Golf From 2:00pm (EST) $35
- Twilight Golf From 2:30pm (EST) $25
- Twilight Golf with Cart From 1pm (book on-line only) $55
- Pacific Dunes Triple Treat Include 3 rounds 18 holes at Pacific Dunes $150
- Port Stephens 3 Play Pass Includes 18 Holes Newcastle, Nelson Bay, Pacific Dunes. $189
- Cart Hire (return by 5:30pm (EST) $40
- Titleist Hire Set $55
Have you got a group of 12 or more? Contact Pacific Dunes about our group golf rates.